This is a separate event which is not included in the main conference ticket. The registration fee for the SFI Industry Forum is:
- Standard fee: CHF 450.
- Member fee (Swiss Finance Institute, Associazione Bancaria Ticinese, Ticino for Finance, CFA Society Switzerland*, USI Alumni): CHF 250.
If you are unclear about your membership status, please contact efa2014 [at] usi [dot] ch.
*The CFA Society Switzerland has determined that the SFI Industry Forum qualifies for 3.5 CE credit hours.
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the SFI Industry Forum.
- Refreshments and lunch.
- Keynote speaker session.
To view the full SFI Industry Forum Brochure, click here.
The registration fee does not include:
- UBS Gala Dinner at the Hotel Eden on Friday, August 30, 2014 (CHF 95 per person).
- Registration for the main EFA Annual Meeting, August 27-30, 2014 (to check prices click here).
To register, please click here. Please be aware that the SFI Industry Forum uses the same registration system as the 41st EFA Annual Meeting.
Terms and conditions
Participants will receive a confirmation email from our registration system after the purchase of the conference ticket. An invoice of the purchase will be available and downloadable from your ConfTool personal account.
Please note, you are a registered participant only after you have completed the payment process.
Modification or additional tickets
If you wish to modify your booking or purchase additional tickets (EFA Annual Meeting, SFI Industry Forum, UBS Gala Dinner), please contact the Conference Organizer.
If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost. Please advise substitutions in writing. That allows us to provide a correct name.
- Any substitution that is not communicated in writing will not be considered valid.
- Substitutions must be communicated 48h before the start of the conference.
- The financial aspect has to be handled between the registree who is not attending and the one substituting.
Cancellation policy and refunds
- Full refund: before June 30, 2014.
- 50% refund: before August 11, 2014.
- No refund: from August 12, 2014.
Refunds will take place within 30 days of receiving the filled out cancellation form. Please note that the 8% VAT will NOT be refunded and a CHF 50 administrative fee will be withheld.
If payment has already been made, credit card disputes cannot be used to obtain a refund. In order to receive a refund, please follow the procedure described above.
In the event that the conference is cancelled due to problems such as natural disaster or other causes beyond our control, the EFA 2014 Organizing Committee will make every effort to reschedule. The organizers are not responsible for problems such as weather conditions, venue property conditions, prepaid parking, prepaid tours, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations. The final decision on refunds rests with the EFA 2014 organizers.